Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, July 27

Things I Don't Know

‘Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’

I'm tired. I'm tired of reading the Bible and seeing the same thing over and over. I'm tired of reading and only knowing what I've been taught before. Where is the life? That dynamic element I used to know?

I don't need great and mighty things. I just want to hear from God again. I feel like I'm in a dry and barren place in my life. Maybe God is testing me for some greater work to come in my life. Maybe its my fault, that I don't spend enough time with Him.

I know life is hard, and it is busy. But I want it to be sweet again. What does this verse say? "Call to Me, and I will answer you." God, I'm calling. I want to hear Your voice again.

No comments: