Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, January 13

Blue Like Jazz

Its been quite a while, but I'm back.  Maybe for good, maybe just for a little while.

I picked up a book called "Blue Like Jazz" by Donald Miller.  It is sub-titled "Nonreligious thoughts on Christian Spirituality."  It was the quote on the back of the book that attracted me to it. 
I never liked jazz music ... But sometimes you have to watch somebody love something before you can love it yourself ...  I used to not like God ... but that was before any of this happened
Well, now I wanted to know what had changed his outlook.  I've been disillusioned about religion for a while.  A variety of things have put me off, which I won't go into here.  I've been looking for a something to revitalize me for several years now.  Maybe this will be it.

No comments: